Company: 17 / f, guangbo international trade building, No. 1357 yinxian avenue, yinzhou district, ningbo, zhejiang
Factory: No.399, longfei road, meichi industrial zone, yunlong town, yinzhou district, ningbo
Phone：Mr. You 13806670789
Mr. Yin 13736162615
Mr. Liu 18258718814
Tel：0574-8806 7182 / 8901 7271
The courtyard lamp is mainly composed of five components, namely:
1. light source,
Illuminant is the main component of all illume product, according to different illuminance requirement, can choose different brand, different type illuminant, commonly used illuminant has: incandescent lamp, energy-saving lamp, fluorescent lamp, sodium lamp, metal halide lamp, ceramic metal halide lamp, and new-style LED illuminant.Characteristics of each light source:
1. The incandescent light bulb
Incandescent emission refers to the visible photoelectric radiation produced by an atom excited by heat.Incandescent lamps use the principle of incandescence, which allows an electric current to pass through a tungsten filament in a vacuum, heating it up to incandescent and emitting visible light.The color temperature of ordinary incandescent lamp is 2800K, which is yellow and warm compared with the natural light color.The advantage and disadvantage of incandescent lamp: it is cost is low, use and installation are simple and convenient.Suitable for frequent open, off the performance of the lamp and the impact of life are very low.
Advantages and disadvantages of incandescent lamps:
Short life, low luminous efficiency.The visible light emitted by incandescent lamps is generally less than 10% of electric energy. Most of the energy is converted into infrared radiation, which generates a lot of heat.In addition, the ultraviolet radiation that incandescent lamp gives out is higher also, can cause the discoloration of illuminate article.
2. Fluorescent lamp and energy-saving lamp
Fluorescent lamp, energy-saving lamp is a low-pressure mercury vapor arc discharge lamp, usually a long tube, two ends have an electrode.The lamp contains a low-pressure mercury vapor and a small amount of inert gas. The inner surface of the tube is coated with a phosphor layer.Fluorescent lamp is divided into straight fluorescent lamp and compact fluorescent lamp.Straight tube fluorescent lamp can be divided into preheating start, fast start and instantaneous start by means of starting, and can be divided into T12, T8 and T5 by means of light tube.Compact fluorescent lamps (CFLS) have been developed to replace incandescent lamps which consume a lot of electricity.Conventional incandescent bulbs have a life span of only 1,000 hours, while compact fluorescent bulbs typically have a life span of 8,000 to 10,000 hours.
Advantages and disadvantages of fluorescent lamp and energy-saving lamp:
The main advantage of fluorescent lamps is their high luminous efficiency. The visible light emitted by a typical fluorescent lamp is equivalent to about 28% of the energy input.The geometry of the tube, the filling gas and pressure, the phosphor coating, the manufacturing process, the ambient temperature and the frequency of the power supply all affect the luminous efficiency of the fluorescent lamp.The color of the light that fluorescent lamp gives out is decided largely by the phosphor that besmears the surface inside lamp tube.The color temperature of different fluorescent lamps varies widely, from 2900K to 10000K.According to the color can be roughly divided into warm white (WW), white (W), cold white (CW), daylight color (D) several.Under normal circumstances, warm white (WW), white (W) and daylight (D) fluorescent lamps have general chromogenic properties, cold white (CW), soft white and advanced warm white (WWX) fluorescent lamps can provide better chromogenic properties, and advanced cold white (CWX) fluorescent lamps can have excellent chromogenic properties.The light that fluorescent lamp gives out is more dispersive, not easy focus, because this is used at more downy illume, be like, shoot floodlight illume on, working illume, downy key illume.
3. Sodium lamp
Also known as high - pressure sodium lamp is the discharge lamp by sodium vapor discharge.Luminous efficiency is especially high, long life, good adaptability to the environment, all kinds of temperature conditions can work normally.
Advantages and disadvantages of sodium lamp:
Sodium lamp specification and size large;Light chromatic aberration, is a kind of uncomfortable yellow and white cold light;Chromogenic poor, ordinary high pressure sodium lamp chromogenic index only 23. Therefore, ordinary high pressure sodium lamp mostly used in road lighting and other luminous efficiency and life requirements, and the light color and chromogenic requirements are not high in the field.At present, there is a class of improved high chromogenic high-pressure sodium lamp, with warm white light color, chromogenic index can reach more than 80% of the high chromogenic.This kind of lamp can be used to show lighting field, energy-saving effect is obvious.
4. The metal halide lamp
Metal halogen lamp, also known as metal halogen lamp, is a kind of high-pressure gas discharge lamp. Its basic structure is a transparent glass shell and a high-temperature quartz glass arc tube. Between the shell and the inner tube, nitrogen or inert gas is flushed, and the inner tube is filled with inert gas, mercury vapor and metal halide.The basic working principle of metal halide lamp: enter the work state, metal halide vapor diffusion to the arc arc heart, under high temperature is dispersed into metal and halogen atoms, the metal atoms emit visible light, to participate in discharge when the metal atoms and halogen atom diffusion to electrical isolated tube outer wall area, the composite metal halide.
Advantages and disadvantages of metal halogen lamps:
Metal halogen lamp is the biggest advantage of luminous efficiency, long life.Due to the different structure of the lamp body and the filled metal halide, the luminescence efficiency, the color temperature of the light and the chromogenic property of the metal halide lamp vary greatly.Poor metal halogen lamp although luminous efficiency is high, but poor color;The light color that good metal halogen lamp gives out is close to the white of natural light, visual perception feels comfortable, show color sex better also.Metal halogen lamps do not work immediately and take about 5 minutes to warm up to full brightness output.After a power outage, it takes 5-20 minutes to cool the bulb before restarting.Metal halogen lamps are sensitive to fluctuations in the voltage of the power supply. Changes in light color occur when the voltage of the power supply changes by more than 10% up or down the rated value.And different working position also can affect the color of the light and the life of the lamp.
5. Ceramic metal halogen lamps
Ceramic metal halogen lamp is the metal halogen lamp that USES translucent ceramic to serve as electric arc tube, it is the ceramic technology that combines quartz metal halogen lamp and sodium lamp together, collect the advantage of both at a body newer and high grade illuminant.
Advantages and disadvantages of ceramic metal halogen lamps:
Due to the ceramic tube can withstand higher temperature, the chemical properties are very stable, so the ceramic metal halogen lamps have the advantages of higher luminous efficiency, long life, more stable color, small size, excellent color rendering, Ra>80.And ceramic tubes can filter out most of the uv radiation, reducing the fading of objects due to lighting.In view of these advantages, ceramic metal halogen lamps are becoming an important light source to display the efficiency of light design.
Also known as LED, or LED, is a new type of light source that directly converts electrical energy into visible light by using field emission principle through semiconductor diode.Field luminescence refers to the phenomenon of luminescence due to the interaction between an appropriate substance and an electric field.
Advantages and disadvantages of LED leds:
As a new type of semiconductor light source, led has the following advantages compared with traditional light source: long life, up to 100000 hours of light;The startup time is short, and the response time is only tens of nanoseconds.Strong structure, as a solid solid structure, can withstand strong vibration and impact;Luminous efficiency is high, energy consumption is small, is an energy saving light source;The luminous body is close to the point light source, and the radiation model of the light source is simple, which is beneficial to the design of lamps and lanterns.Luminescent directivity is very strong, do not need to use reflector to control the direction of light exposure, can be made into thin lamps, suitable for the occasion that does not have much installation space.Generally speaking, led is the fourth generation of light source after incandescent lamp, fluorescent lamp and high voltage discharge lamp.With the development of new materials and manufacturing technology, the performance of leds is improving and the applications are becoming more and more extensive.
Ii. Lamps and lanterns
More than 80% reflector, more than 90% of the transmittance of the transmittance mask, high IP grade to prevent mosquitoes and rain infiltration, but also have a reasonable lighting shade and internal structure to prevent glare from affecting the safety of pedestrians and vehicles.Welding wire 2, welding bead 3, make light board 4, test light board 5, apply heat conduction silicone grease 6, fix light board 7, weld wire 8, fix reflector 9, install glass cover 10, install plug 11, connect power line 12, test, aging 13, inspection, label 14, pack and store.
Detailed steps of lamp production:
Cut wire as conductor, take 1.0mm?Red and black copper core multi-strand wire, each cut 6 sections 40mm, both ends of the stripping 5mm, and immersed in tin.Do lamp board lead, take yc2x1.0mm?Two core wire, a section of 700mm, inner end peeling 60mm outer skin, brown wire stripping head 5mm, dip tin;Blue wire, 5mm peeler, tin dip.The outer end was peeled 80mm, and the brown wire was peeled 20mm.Blue thread stripping 20mm.
1) the line length and stripping size should be strictly consistent.
2) when peeling the outer skin of the user wire, do not injure the inner skin.
3) peeler dipping tin should be even and smooth.Take aluminum substrate for welding bead and making lamp board, place it flat on the worktable, and evenly apply a proper amount of heat-conducting silicone grease within the scope of bead icon.Take the bead, look at the positive and negative poles, correctly stick on the bead icon.Solder the positive and negative pins with a soldering iron to make a lamp board.
Key points for attention:
1). Positive and negative poles should be identified.
2) properly place the lamp bead and stick it to the aluminum substrate to avoid the wrong hole position of the reflector.
3) the amount of heat conduction silicone grease should be moderate (about 0.1mg for each lamp bead), the coating should be uniform, and beware of silicone grease contaminating the surface of the lamp bead, surrounding objects and human body.
4) bright welding spot, full, no burr.Test lamp plate 45V dc power supply, identify the lamp plate positive and negative electrode, power connection test.45V dc power supply, illuminometer, multimeter.
1) pay attention to safety to prevent electric shock.
2) identify the positive and negative poles.Apply heat conducting silicone grease.
3) the dosage should be moderate (about 0.03 g) and the coating should be uniform.
4) beware of silicone grease contaminating lamp body surface, surrounding objects and human body.Fix lamp plate position the lamp plates coated with silicone grease one by one on the bottom of the lamp shell so that the 2 screw holes of each lamp plate are aligned with the corresponding fixing holes of the lamp shell.Tighten with M3X5 round head cross stainless steel screws.
5) the installation direction of the lamp plate shall be consistent and arranged neatly to avoid uneven or creased reflector.
6) tighten the screws.Take the finished wire, red line to the positive electrode, black line to the negative electrode, use the soldering iron to weld all the lamp boards in parallel.Take the lead wire of the lamp board, red line to the positive pole, black line to the negative pole, use a soldering iron to weld one end of the tin plate in the middle of the lamp board, the other end along the inside edge of the lamp shell to the bottom end of the plug.Wiring is smooth.Bright welding spot, full, no burr.Fix the reflector cover, take the reflector cover, put it on the lamp board, aim at the fixed hole position, and let the lamp beads all expose the round hole of the reflector cover, tighten one by one with M3X12 stainless steel round head cross bolts.: do not use your hands to directly touch the surface of the reflector.The surface of the reflector is flat and seamless.Cut waterproof silicone strips at both ends of the glass cover, the length of which is 2CM longer than the length of the glass cover.Use tweezers and a small word screwdriver to press the waterproof strip into the grooves on both sides of the lamp case, leaving 1CM at each end.With two people respectively pull the two ends of the waterproof tape, another person to take the glass cover face up into the groove, cut off the two ends of the excess tape.
7) when drawing rubber strip, the force should be evenly moderate, not too strong, in case of breaking.
8) do not directly touch the glass surface with your hand. Take the M5X20 stainless steel hexagonal bolts as the mounting plug, and cover them all with the waterproof bolt apron.Take the upper end plug and the corresponding waterproof rubber pad, align with the corresponding fixed hole position, and fix it on the lamp shell with the inner hexagonal bolt that covers the rubber ring.Take the waterproof head, insert the lamp plate lead, tighten it with the nut.Take the lower end plug and the corresponding waterproof rubber pad, and install the waterproof head with the no. 14-17 fork spanner.Align the corresponding fixing hole and fix it on the lamp shell with the inner hexagon bolt of the rubber ring.Connect the power cord with the M5 six-sided spanner and 14-17 fork spanner. Test and aging the AC220V power supply, measure the brightness and illuminance (pay attention to the irradiation distance and range), and test several times to see whether it conforms to the industry standards, enterprise standards and customer requirements.Normal, 24 hours power aging, otherwise return to maintenance.
9) pay attention to the safety of electricity to avoid electric shock.
10) average the test data
11) aging time at least 24 hours, inspection and labeling.
12) overall inspection of product appearance, functional parameters and safety parameters.
13) qualified labels shall be affixed to the specified parts and in the same direction.Put the qualified yard lamp into the inner package (hard transparent plastic bag), buckle the foam box and put it into the carton.Put packing list, instruction, certificate, warranty card.Seal the carton with tape.The carton shall be marked with product name, specification, model, quantity and date of production.Seal inspection approval.The storage environment shall be ventilated, dry and at room temperature of 20°C. It shall be moisture-proof, anticorrosive, mildew-proof and rat-proof.
14) the surface of the package should be clean, without stain, dust or other writing.
15) the outer packing should be hard to facilitate long-distance transportation.
16) clearly marked, easy to store, easy for users to count.
17) safe storage.
Three, light pole,
The main material of yard lamp pole is: equal diameter steel tube, opposite sex steel tube, equal diameter aluminum tube, cast aluminum lamp pole, aluminum alloy lamp pole.Common diameter is,?60,?76,?89,?100,?114,?140,?165. According to the height and the place used, the selected material thickness is divided into: wall thickness 2.5, wall thickness 3.0 and wall thickness 3.5.Production process: 1, blanking 2, bending 3, welding 4, repairing and polishing 5, shaping 6, flush 7, mounting base plate 8, welding base plate 9, opening door 10, welding door 11, electrical bar 12, lock bottom 13, bending fork 14, galvanized 15, plastic spraying 16, inspection 17, delivery light pole production detailed steps:
1. Blanking shear
1.1 before cutting, first adjust the slicing machine's inclination in accordance with the required vertical scissors ruler.
1.2 determine the position of the steel plate to ensure the maximum size of the remaining material, so that the remaining material can be used.
1.3 the length size shall be guaranteed by the opening time. The size of the wide bottom shall be ≤±2mm. The size tolerance of the cutting size of the high bar shall be positive tolerance for each bar head.General: 0-2m.Small head negative tolerance, -2-0mm size adjustment, by cutting machine, automatic cutting machine.
1.4 equipment: material opening should check the running condition of rolling shear equipment, remove sundries on the track, and keep the equipment in good running condition.
2. Bending.Bending is the most critical process in the production of lamp pole. The quality of bending directly affects the quality of lamp pole and cannot be repaired after bending.Specific notes are as follows:
2.1 before bending: firstly clear the cutting slag of the sheet metal to ensure that no cutting slag will crush the mold during bending.
2.2 check the length, width and straightness of the sheet metal, the straightness is less than 1/1000. If the straightness meets the requirements, the correction, especially the polygon bar must ensure the straightness.
2.3 increase the bending depth of the bending machine and determine the position of the plate.
2.4 correct marking on the sheet metal, error: ≤±1mm.
2.5 line alignment and bending should be done correctly to minimize pipe seam, and the height and bottom of both sides should not be more than 5mm.
3. Welding.When welding, carry out straight welding on the pipe seam after bending.The welding adopts submerged arc welding automatic welding, mainly because the welder should have more responsibility, the welding position should be adjusted at any time during the welding, to ensure the straightness of the welding seam.
4. Repair and polish.Repair and polish is to repair the defects of pipe billet after automatic welding.The repair personnel should check the defects one by one and repair the defects. After the completion of the repair welding, they should repair and grind the joints basically the same as the automatic welding seams.
5. Plastic.The shaping procedure includes the straightening of the light pole and the whole circle and the diagonal dimension of the polygon at both ends of the billet rod, general tolerance: <±2mm.Straightness error of blank rod shall not exceed: ≤±1.5/1000.
6. Keep up.The whole process is to smooth the two ends of the bent pipe billet to ensure that the pipe mouth is perpendicular to the center line and there is no uneven Angle and height. At the same time, polish the end face after leveling.
7. Install the bottom plate.The key is to ensure that the bottom flange is perpendicular to the straight center line of the lamp, the bottom flange is perpendicular to the bottom flange, and at the same time it is level with the straight bus line of the lamp.
8. Soldered flange and ribbed plate.Welding requirements refer to the national standard welding process, to ensure that welding quality welding seam to beautiful, no pores, slag clip.
9. Open the door.This procedure in the process of work, must be bold and careful (1) first to see the drawing to determine the direction of the door, and then according to the size of the drawing positioning.Dimension includes: fluctuation, left and right sides, reach door frame dimension size, plasma should be careful when cutting, assure to cut seam a straight line, cut at the same time the door plank and lamp pole match number use electric welding to burn word.
10. Welding door bar, electrical bar and lock seat.When welding the 20mm wide door bar, put it down at the position of 8-10mm, especially during spot welding, the door bar should be close to the light pole, and the welding should be firm.Welding electrical strip and lock seat, mainly according to the drawing set position, lock seat welding in the middle of the door, error ≤±2mm, keep above level, can not exceed the light pole.
11. The bending fork.Bending fork process and open the door have the same nature, should be bold and careful.First pay attention to the direction of the door, second pay attention to the bending point, third lamp fork Angle, the traction speed can not be fast or slow, ensure the yield of 100%.
12. Galvanized.Galvanized stand or fall directly affects the quality of the lamp pole, galvanized requirements according to the national standards to implement galvanized, plated surface smooth, chromophobe, can not have the flow of hanging, hanging serious light pole must be born to return to plating.
13. Plastic spraying.The purpose of plastic spraying is one is for aesthetic appearance, the other is for corrosion prevention 13.1 grinding: grinding the surface of galvanized rod flat with polishing grinding wheel to ensure the smooth surface of the lamp pole.
13.2 straightening: straightening the polished lamp pole and shaping the shape of the mouth. The non-straightening degree of the lamp pole must reach 1/1000.Growing plus or minus 2 mm or less.
13.3 install door
13.3.1 all door panels shall be treated after galvanized, including hanging zinc, leaking zinc and zinc stored in the keyhole.
13.3.2 when drilling the screw hole, the electric drill must be perpendicular to the door plate, the clearance around the door plate should wait, and the door plate should be flat.
13.3.3 after the screws are fixed, the door plate shall not become loose and shall be firmly fixed to prevent the door from falling off during transportation.
13.3.4 plastic-spraying powder: put the lamp pole loaded with the door into the spray room, and then spray the color of the plastic powder according to the production plan, and then enter the drying room. The temperature and holding time of the baking room must be strictly in accordance with the requirements of each plastic powder, in order to ensure the adhesion and smoothness of the plastic powder and other quality requirements.
14. Factory inspection.Inspection shall be carried out by the quality inspector of the factory, and the ex-factory inspector shall inspect item by item according to the lamp pole inspection. The inspector shall record and keep the record at the same time, and the quality inspector shall sign before delivery.
15. Wrap up and deliver.
15.1 bandaging according to customer needs
15.2 the warehouse shall, together with the financial department, complete all procedures before shipment.The quantity, weight and amount of the products shall be settled according to the contract. The financial department shall issue the bill of lading before shipment.
Flange plate is an important component for installation of yard lamp pole and ground.Courtyard lamp installation method: garden light before installation, need according to the manufacturer to provide standard flange size, use the M16 or M20 (commonly used specifications) screw welded into a cage, and then in the installation location, the excavation, appropriate size of the hole, the foundation cage placed among them, the level of correction after using cement concrete casting based on fixed cage, 3-7 cement concrete fully solidified in the future, can install garden light.(note: when pouring the yard lamp foundation, the embedded pipe should be drawn out.)
Installing a courtyard lights, opened the package, check the integrity of garden light, referring to the product specifications, assembling and wiring, the general steps of: open the lamp shell, installation of the light source and form a complete set of electrical appliances (electric wiring reference manual), the lead by threading hole leads to the bottom of the light pole, and then put the lamp holder and lamp post links, pay attention to tighten the fastening screws, and then put the garden light based embedded parts screw alignment, flange and vertical stand.Then use the nut or pad leveling after leveling can tighten the installation nut.
Yard lamp circuit wiring:
After the installation of the yard lamp, the wiring work can be done by referring to the description tree and the electrical specification. It should be noted that the wiring of the installation needs grounding. Generally, the yard lamp will reserve grounding terminals for grounding to eliminate potential safety hazards.