Company: 17 / f, guangbo international trade building, No. 1357 yinxian avenue, yinzhou district, ningbo, zhejiang
Factory: No.399, longfei road, meichi industrial zone, yunlong town, yinzhou district, ningbo
Phone：Mr. You 13806670789
Mr. Yin 13736162615
Mr. Liu 18258718814
Tel：0574-8806 7182 / 8901 7271
According to the different types of lamps and lanterns used in the design of road lighting and the height of the lighting poles, the lighting poles can be divided into three categories: conventional lighting poles, medium lighting poles and high lighting poles.Conventional light pole can be divided into wood pole, reinforced concrete pole, steel light pole and glass fiber reinforced plastic light pole according to the material, the middle and high light pole is given priority to with steel, decorative courtyard lamps and lanterns by aluminum alloy lamp induction, cast aluminum or cast iron light pole, ceramic light pole.The lamp arm (frame) on the top of the pole has one-on-one hit, double carry and multi-arm form sample.The most widely used road lighting is steel lamp-posts, which have the advantages of being beautiful, strong and durable.This chapter mainly introduces steel light poles.
1. Steel lamp pole can be divided into equal diameter, conical, polygonal cone rod, common typical cross-section shape is hexagonal, octagon, circular, usually after the whole plate is cut into a fold molding, the taper ratio of the lamp pole is generally 10‰ ~ 12.5‰, quality steel plate such as Q235, wall thickness ≥3.5 or 4.0mm.The advantages of tapered steel light pole are reasonable structure, novel and beautiful appearance, convenient construction and installation.
2. The installation of steel lamp poles can be divided into three types: directly buried type, flange plate type and tiltable type.Directly buried installation is simple, the whole lamp pole is directly buried into the pit, the earth is tamped back or the concrete is poured on site for fixation. The disadvantage is that the lamp pole must be poured again for maintenance and update.Flange dish type lamp pole is by lamp pole bottom flange plate and prefabricated reinforced concrete foundation bottom bolt connection, installation is extremely simple, replace lamp pole need not do foundation afresh, this is the installation way that USES most extensively at present.Because lamp pole installation environment is restricted or lack corresponding maintenance equipment, can choose tiltable lamp pole, existing tiltable lamp pole USES mechanical, hydraulic system more, easy to operate, safety is good, but one-time investment is higher.The commonly used design data of taper lamp pole can be referred to "urban lighting project construction manual" published by China electric power press.
3. The steel lamp arm (frame) is divided into one-on-one hit boom, double boom and multiple boom. The lamp arm is the main part for installing the illuminator.The lamp pole and the lamp arm are once formed, and the connection steel pipe of the illuminator can be separately welded.The elevation Angle of the lamp arm must be determined according to the width of the road and the distance between the lamps, generally between 5 ~ 15°.Types of conventional road lighting poles and arms
The maintenance door frame of lamp pole, there is electric appliance and cable connection head inside lamp pole maintenance door commonly, the dimension size of this maintenance door frame, leave ground height, want to consider the intensity of lamp pole already, and safety should install again, maintain convenient, want to consider the function of guard against theft of door lock more.
Technical requirements for steel light poles
The basic function of the light pole, the main component of the urban road lighting facility, is to fix the light arm illuminator.People demand more and more high to city road appearance environment, accordingly, the design of lamp pole, lamp arm and illuminator design that adopt should consider from the landscape of whole road, satisfy the illuminant function of the road already, want to have enough safety again.To ensure that urban road lighting can create a good visual environment for drivers and pedestrians of various vehicles, the selection of light poles and lamps should follow the principles of safety and reliability, advanced technology, economic and reasonable, convenient maintenance.
(1) technical requirements for cantilevered functional lighting poles.
1. The lamp pole must be well welded. There should be no transverse weld for the taper bar formed at one time, and no deficiency weld for the longitudinal weld.Under the condition of horizontal position and no load, the straightness error of rod body should be less than 3‰.
2. After the lamp arm (frame) is connected and fixed with the lamp pole, the vertical deviation between the center perpendicularity and the lamp pole shall not be more than 3°, and the deviation between the elevation Angle and the design Angle shall be ±1°.
3. The allowable deviation of the length (including the buried part) of the steel lamp pole is ±0.5%.
4. Flange plate type steel lamp pole, the allowable deviation of its length is ±0.5% of the rod length.
5. Allowable deviation of cross section size of lamp rod body ±0.5%.
6. Maintain the size of operating door and frame to be allowed to deviate ±5mm according to design requirements.Door lock, hinge flexible, and anti - theft function.
7. The steel light pole shall be hot-dip galvanized. The thickness of the galvanized layer shall not be less than 65 microns.
8. The lamp pole and lamp arm (frame) shall be coated with paint after hot dip galvanization, and its appearance, adhesion and heat resistance shall be checked and accepted according to the current standard qb1551-p2 "lamp paint coating".
9. The lamp pole and lamp arm (frame) shall be sprayed with plastic. The covering layer shall be free from defects such as bulge, pinhole, roughness, crack or leakage area, and the covering layer and the lamp pole substrate shall have a firm bonding strength.
(ii) technical requirements for decorative courtyard lighting fixtures:
1. The courtyard lamps shall be made of stone broken lamp shade, and the lamp shade tray shall be made of cast aluminum. If glass lamp shade is used, the lamp shade bayonet shall be made of rubber ring pad, and the fastening bolt shall be made of stainless steel.
2. The surface of courtyard lamp casting shall not have cracks, sand holes, loose pores, inclusions and other defects that affect the structural performance and appearance.
3. The door lock and hinge of aluminum or fiberglass lamp holder with open door hole should be intact, and the switch should be flexible and reliable.
4. The appearance of the casting of courtyard lamps, lamp arms and lamp posts after coating or spraying should conform to the current industry standards on the quality of paint and spraying.
(3) technical requirements for modular functional decorative lamps and lanterns:
1. The circular error of the cross-section of the conical lamp pole shall not exceed 5‰;Multilateral pyramid lamp pole, the deviation of opposite edge spacing and diagonal spacing should be less than 1%.
2. Distortion error of single section of lamp rod surface shall not be greater than 7°;The straightness error of the axis of the lamp pole shall not be greater than 2‰ of the length of the rod.
3. When the light pole is made of carbon structural steel, low-alloy structural steel or stainless steel, the steel performance shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current national standard.
4. The welding quality of the lamp pole shall not have cracks, slag clips, welding nodules, burn-through, arc pits and needle-like pores that affect the strength, and shall not be wrinkled or interrupted.And has the inspection test conformity report.
5. The one-time forming of the lamp pole shall not be less than 10m. When splicing the lamp pole, the splicing place shall add a liner in the lamp pole, the length shall not be less than 300mm, the wall thickness shall not be less than 80% of the wall thickness of the lamp pole, and the allowable error of the rod length shall be ±1‰.
6. The length of plug pole shall be 1.5 times of the diameter of the big end of the plug. After the plug pole is finished, the gap shall not be greater than 3mm, and the length of the pole shall meet the design requirements.
7. The operation and maintenance of the door frame should be strengthened to ensure that its mechanical properties are not low when the door frame is not opened.
8. The lamp disc (frame), lifting transmission, tiltable hydraulic system, anti-corrosion treatment and other technical requirements of fixed or lifting medium and high bar lamps shall be accepted according to the current standard CJ/ t3076-1998 "conditions of high bar lighting facilities".